- DP algorithms based on proven PID Controller/ Feedback technology and ship’s model with built-in Kalman filter
- The platform for the software is a LINUX Operating System
- The program is written in the JAVA-PC software code
- The system uses a TCP/UDP/IP interfaced client/server network for continuous rapid communications between the server and the clients
- The TCP/IP further allows for remote telnet access for remote diagnostics
- User Graphics Interface designed with simple touch screen operability
- Optional feature to telnet is the Cellular or Satellite phone system that allow programmers to view the software operation remotely when authorized
Norr Systems is one of the approved and endorsed Dynamic Positioning Training facilities by The Nautical Institute of the UK. With the training facility in place, NORR SYSTEMS is able to deliver the Dynamic Positioning training to offshore vessels and their teams of operators under the Nautical Institute Scheme on Dynamic Positioning Vessel Control. Our training facility offers NORR P-Class Dynamic Positioning System.